Girls, What does it mean when someone is on your mind constantly 24/7 . and also in ur dreams?

Girls, What does it mean when someone is on your mind constantly 24/7 .and also in ur dreams ..?

Girls, What does it mean when someone is on your mind constantly 24/7 ? And also in ur dreams... she comes giving her number saying that wy do u disturb me always. and hugs me gives chocolates.. but in reality she doesn't even care about me.. she doesn't love me.. I let her go and I've moved on I forgot her afterwards.. but wy these dreams of her haunt me always.. does it mean she too is thinking about me or I'm also on her mind.. I'm helpless?

5

What Girls Said 5

• Do you regret letting her go? Could be your subconscious telling you you are really not over her. I don't believe in people being in your dreams if you are on their mind

• Then what does it mean.. it only means tat I'm thinking about her always and she doesn't is it so?

• I read google articles like psychology. it says if ur constantly thinking about someone then the other person is also thinking about u.. is it true?

• Didn't get u what ur trying to say?

• You are obsessed with her

• I know tat I'm obsessed with her.. but its been 1 year now I forgot her I've moved on.. I didn't meet her from past 1 year.. I don't have her pics nothing.. then y this s happening

• Its critical bro... I don't know what you you could do now apart from moving on.
      Time will heal everything.

• Hmm neither I can't get her nor I'm able to move on I'm stuck in between..

• It means you want her so go get her

• I don't want her I just wanna frgt her. but I can't of these stupid dreams

• Think ur unconcius mind is stil thinking about here

• If this is the case means.. I've one more QN? My best friend came to me saying that the girl came in my friends dream saying that she was crying thinking about me and saying come and talk to my parents...

• Guessing he is thinking too much about u 2 getting back. But why dont u just ask the girl right out if ur wondering how she feels

• She doesn't even care about me.. she just wants to marry the person whom her parents say

• You're not over her yet