Talking to my ex girlfriend?

We ended mutually, and since she has had a couple guys (both didn't work out and I helped her through them) and we talk like everyday. Thing is sometimes the conversations die and we get to just saying yeah and yupp but I'll say "I can go" and then she said no it's fine.. it's like she wants to talk but doesn't know what about. It's frustrating to me cause I don't know how she feels and I know how I feel and I don't think is the same. It's gotten to the point where she's at a friends or put doing stuff and I'll tell her I can go ( being courteous to her doing some other stuff so she's not on her phone) but the one time she got upset and said "if you don't want to talk to me why do you?" "You are always saying you can go during our conversation" and I told her I'm just trying to be courteous to her doing other stuff and she says "I'll answer when I can answer it's no big deal" so I don't know what to do. I care for her a lot still and don't want to just not talk, but our conversations turn to yeah and yup almost everyday towards the end. I'm just wondering what I should do

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Just go tell her what you said here? Could be she just wants to be friends but only one way to know.