My girlfriend left me, because I acted badly, any chance to get her back?

so my girlfriend was complaining about her credit card debt, I offered to help her pay it off, but she refused to take my help. she sarcastically was describing her financial problems. I sent her this "Like I said to u, I am also struggling, I moved here In 2013 and I’m a student, i can help pay ur credit card and I would love to help U, And will love u unconditionally. But I’m not rich, I am still a student, if u love me for who I am good, but if u have unrealistic expectations from me then I sorry to disappoint you" she replied with "Why are you telling me things I already know
Have I ever expected anything from you.
? Have I ever asked you for money? Have I ever asked you to buy me expensive purses or jewlery or anything? Have I taken you to anywhere expensive to buy me a designer dress?, I haven't. Because I am not that materialistic and I will never put you in distress, Would I like to have those things yes I would but I am not expecting anything from you
So next time think before you say anything" after exchanging arguments back and forth I sent her this "So if u like to get those things, and u said yes, why don’t u fucking leave me? U know I’m a fucking student, u know I recently moved here, u r saying u r not materialistic but u seem very obsessed with material things, u like things more than u like a person. U know things doesn’t last forever but people who love us unconditionally does, but if u still prefer things over people then leave. There are many people looking for connections, there are many people who have material things but they don’t have someone to share with. One day u will succeed u will Get up the ladder u will be up there, however u will not find one person who loves u for who u r, and believe me it’s not gonna be a pleasant feelings when u find that out" and she left me right after that. please, go over it, I need guidance, is this whole thing my fault? her fault? is she a gold digger? should I keep pursuing her or should I move on?
My girlfriend left me, because I acted badly, any chance to get her back?
Add Opinion