What is she up to? no good?

Tonight my fiancee went out & refused to tell me where & who she was out with she even rejected my calls is she cheating on me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly don't automatically think she's cheating...but she's filling your head with doubt by not telling you... Is there some kind of celebration coming up that invloves you and she's trying to surprise you...is she going somewhere cause she has a problem and maybe is to embrassed to tell you?

Try and sit her down and tell her this is not exceptable behaviour...I really would not be happy if my boyfriend did this to me...and yes if I'm honest I would think that someone else was involved...but don't go steaming in mouthing off just ask her...

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really know the type of relationship you and her have. Look at it like this she wanted to get away and just have a girls night out. But her being secretive, it doesn't seem that way. Now if she comes home past 3 then I would question it more. Sometimes jumping to conclusion isn't the best thing!

• is anything coming up between the two of you like special dates or anything? Maybe she is doing something special for you. Have you felt like she was cheating on you before?

What Guys Said 1

• If she was cheating she probably wouldn't even have told you she was going out, and probably she would have taken calls. She's mad at you about something, imao. Have you made her agnry lately?