All these years later I still love the man who broke my heart?

I hear time heals, but it truly doesn't my heart still breaks knowing he never wanted me. As time goes on I still have the same feeling of sadness, and hope that one day he will come back though that stuff only happens in movies. I tried to get him back when he dumped me but he told me to go away. It's been 4 years now and my heart remains broken.
the world is turning but I'm still stuck in the past and I don't know how to move forward. I must have really loved him for these feelings to not go.

is there any way to move forward?

13

What Guys Said 3

• What have you done to distract yourself? Have you taken on new hobbies, pursued new careers or tried something new at all? What have you learned about the world in the last 4 years. I've had broken hearts, but I quickly just get in to learning about the world and things to do it. Learn to cook something you get at restaurants that you never tried to make at home. Try learning how to do a new art form. Get involved with new people. You have to keep your mind on other things and eventually your heart will catch up.

• Time heals only if you move on. If you remain obsessed with the past you won't have. If you remember think about the bad things. Then go out and find someone new. Even if it just friends

• Start loving someone else which will make you forget him!!!

What Girls Said 1

• Me 2 but I would love him more with a bullet in his head