Will I ever stop loving him?

Somedays I'm fine without him but regardless of my day good or bad the minute I close my eyes his name pops in my head. Sometimes when I'm lonely I miss him so much. I don't think it matters because he doesn't care. He doesn't care that I'm not complete without him. He doesn't care that he's the first person I see when I wake up. He doesn't care that I think of him right before I fall asleep. I hate this feeling. I hate that I care. I hate that he doesn't.

13

What Guys Said 3

• I'm in a similar spot after 5 years I propose to a girl got a no. the answer to your question I believe is no but the love will mean less than it can be replaced it just takes time to be ready to build yourself up again. if you want to talk I'm here to listen.

• Wow this is dramatic

• It takes time... but trust me... u know inside that everything passes... u just need to let the time flow, as it can't be fast forwarded... wait is the only solution friend

• It sucks I'm okay I'm just having one of those days were I just want to see him or speak to him

• Look... u should go and do what u want to do right away... but would you regret tomorrow? Y not wait for another day and see if u still feel the same

What Girls Said 1

• It's ok. He'll still be on your mind for a while, but you'll forget about your feelings for him.