Will I ever stop loving him?

Somedays I'm fine without him but regardless of my day good or bad the minute I close my eyes his name pops in my head. Sometimes when I'm lonely I miss him so much. I don't think it matters because he doesn't care. He doesn't care that I'm not complete without him. He doesn't care that he's the first person I see when I wake up. He doesn't care that I think of him right before I fall asleep. I hate this feeling. I hate that I care. I hate that he doesn't.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a similar spot after 5 years I propose to a girl got a no. the answer to your question I believe is no but the love will mean less than it can be replaced it just takes time to be ready to build yourself up again. if you want to talk I'm here to listen.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok. He'll still be on your mind for a while, but you'll forget about your feelings for him.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow this is dramatic

• It takes time... but trust me... u know inside that everything passes... u just need to let the time flow, as it can't be fast forwarded... wait is the only solution friend

• It sucks I'm okay I'm just having one of those days were I just want to see him or speak to him

• Look... u should go and do what u want to do right away... but would you regret tomorrow? Y not wait for another day and see if u still feel the same

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!