Anyone have any ideas about dating again after a divorce or long term relationship?

After to the better part of a year I'm ready to get back out there but it seems impossible dating with so much baggage hanging over the potential matches. The elephant in the room scares away the guest by elephant i mean divorce ex and 2 kids and by guest I mean every woman who actually kinda seems interested in me for whatever reason. I just wonder how to go into it and am admittedly am not as confident as before children and having and loosing a wife. Though many more qualities in myself are infinetly improved having the experience that came with the baggage.

11

What Girls Said 1

• Just take your time and don't rush into anything. Start off slow and just enjoy getting to know someone without expecting to much in, the beginning

What Guys Said 1

• You'll find someone, no doubt. If you're still having drama with the divorce, then you gotta wait your way through the drama. If it's a clean break, then you'll eventually find the right one. Yeah, lots of people out there want nothing to do with a divorced man with kids, but there's a ton of people out there with kids that are in a similar situation as you. Get on a dating site. I don't love them that much myself, but it might work for you.