Can alcohol help to forget?

How can I forget person I loved the most? I'm getting drunk almost every day but then all I want is to sent him message. And I was drunk when we ruined our relationship to maximum

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Omg. If alcohol is the problem why would you think it's also the solution? Only thing that makes you forget is new dick. So what's up ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking is not the way. It makes you forget temporarily, but when you're sober everything comes back. Time is the best healer. It's painful, but effective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Electro shock therapy

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Best thing to do is get sober and work on yourself. As long as you are busy enough, you won't be thinking about it or the pain will lessen

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Its harder to change yourself for the better when you're drunk as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. Alcohol is only good tondestroy yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it will only cause more problems. You just got to reflect on what went wrong and grow from it. When alcohol is used this way it's very addictive

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't forget consuming alcohol.. be busy.. go for traveling.. Hiking.. connect with nature.. to forget and find something new

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww yes the wonders of alcohol. It’s highs but mostly lows on ones life. Enjoy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It helps you forget briefly but it's not gonna help you in the end

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol doesn’t help I’m speaking from experience

0|0
    0|0
  • No it only numbs the pain... you need to move on... that's how you become a drunk and addicted to alcohol, stay far away especially for that reason.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;