Boys, when you chose someone that you want to be your girlfriend, what is the primary motivating factor?

"this seems like a fun girl" ?

"she inspires me" ?

"she makes me feel good about myself" ?

If I combined all of your answers, I would give that *best answer*. Not that each isn't decent on its own, but I can't choose one from the pile. Thank you!

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Chemistry in general. Being able to stand each other for long periods of time helps as well.

• Yeah I can see that. If you can't stand each other, you probably only hang out a couple times a week. Not much of a relationship!

• Lucky you. I haven't even been in a year-long relationship, but I'm not sure I want to yet. It just seems like a huge commitment.

So you're saying if you know you like a girl right off the bat, you won't push her physically?

• Yes, though I would honestly never push a girl sexually anyways. I think it's just a bad thing to do, she'll do what she wants to do when she's ready; I don't mind waiting as long as I get to abuse the privileges with her that I DO have until that time.

And ya, long relationships can be major commitments. I don't think it's all bad though, you just have to realize that the little things that annoy you only get amplified with time and know that going into it.

What Guys Said 5

• neither of those. for me its does she make me happy. the answere is yes. see my question for help please

• it depends on age and what your looking for. I'm look for innocence in a girl

• she makes me feel good

• getting out of the house on Friday and Saturday nights

• When I can be comfortable enough with her to say stupid/random/pervy/sometimes gross things. lol If I can do this and she doesn't mind or even better engages and returns with stupid/random/pervy/sometimes gross things, I want this girl to be my girlfriend. lol

What Girls Said 0