Are you physically/sexually attracted to your ex?

If not, is there anything that made you uninterested?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• if you mean hard revenge sex then yes, otherwise no !

1|0
    0|0
  • She's hot and there's no doubt about that. I don't feel anything for her and haven't for a long time though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • No, she went from average thin to beach ball

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes of course

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes, of course and I'm surprised of so many people voting "no". I think most people are physically attracted to their partner and I find no reason if it changes after a break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well ofc or else I wouldn't have a realtionship with her at first place

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still sexually attracted to all my exes. I would like to rekindle the romance with 2 of them. x

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to cheating witches lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Feel attraction - no, but in person a little this and that, probably that'd make me really lustful. There;s a difference for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course, it's partly the reason why we dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s hard to think of her in that way after she cheated on me and we are divorced now

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i still do her too

0|0
    0|0
  • the attraction somehow just goes away after i find out your a crazy bitch who plays games with my emotions and shows up to my apartment at 4 am unannounced

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have ex.. and I'm not in relationship too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Fuck yes and it's so bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even, I dated this guy for a month for fuck knows why. He was barely a 4/10, wasn't studying & unemployed, and he turned out to be a really shit person lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most people are. At some point you were attracted to your ex because you were In a relationship with them. I'm still attracted to my ex even tho I hate him for the stuff he did.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I do still find one of them pretty handsome but we are just friends by now so that doesn't really matter 😋
    For the others I was more attracted to the personality than looks and since I don't have any contact with them anymore it's gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yepp I am still...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for sure. We ended on good terms so part of me still wants to fuck him. Most of my parts want to fuck him actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that’s part of what attracted me to them in the first place 😅☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah! My ex is handsome, sexy, and adorable at the same time. I had to go no contact when we broke up because just talking to him face to face made me swoon a little.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? But were you physically attracted before falling in love of him?

• yeah, he's a handsome guy. we didn't break up because of disinterest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use to be. Would rather have sex with literally the ugliest person in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am but we don't work out so we aren't together

0|0
    0|0
  • If u mean punching him the face kind of attraction then I'm soooo physically attracted to my ex

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell nah

0|0
    0|0
  • sadly yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Big fat hell nooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we had so much chemistry it's hard to not want to go back sometimes (only because I'm currently still single)

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;