Guys, Does time and space really make you’s miss us?

So... me and my now ex have been in touch on and off the last 2 months since our break up. He has been mean but also been nice and seeming to want hangout and so forth but then he steps back... I got drunk and called him because I couldn’t get hold of a cab and he called me back right away after hearing my message... he hasn’t talked to me since.
he had asked for space when we first split but I couldn’t give it to him...
if I back off and cut the contact off and stop trying... do you think the time and space will have him coming back or moving on?

7

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on his reasons but it is a guy thing to do. And you not backing off when asked is a bad thing.

• Depends on the person, you can't tell for sure, I personally don't chase my ex's because I can't think of a reason of why would I want to be with them again, I try to remain as good friends though and even if I trully were to miss them, I have my own code that won't allow me to try again

• It cud work both ways. But it's a risk worth taking.

• Sometimes, yes

• Depends on the reason of breaking up. If it was a mutual reason (petty arguments or conflicting mindsets) there's a chance things could reconnect

• yes we miss always who we love...

• Even if we already haven’t actually seen one another in 2 months? We’ve talked... nice talk and also him being mean :/

• yes... but if the person moves on or cheat you then you should break with him...

• Absence makes the heart grow stronger