Guys, Does time and space really make you’s miss us?

So... me and my now ex have been in touch on and off the last 2 months since our break up. He has been mean but also been nice and seeming to want hangout and so forth but then he steps back... I got drunk and called him because I couldn’t get hold of a cab and he called me back right away after hearing my message... he hasn’t talked to me since.
he had asked for space when we first split but I couldn’t give it to him...
if I back off and cut the contact off and stop trying... do you think the time and space will have him coming back or moving on?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the person, you can't tell for sure, I personally don't chase my ex's because I can't think of a reason of why would I want to be with them again, I try to remain as good friends though and even if I trully were to miss them, I have my own code that won't allow me to try again

• I didn’t cheat but I did break his heart

• Sorry for the late response, I've been kinda busy, but hey, if you didn't do something really bad and just broke up because you weren't secure or something, it's fair, it's how you felt, and if you're feeling like dating again with the same person, I encourage you to go for it, don't live thinking of what could've happened

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on his reasons but it is a guy thing to do. And you not backing off when asked is a bad thing.

• It cud work both ways. But it's a risk worth taking.

• Depends on the reason of breaking up. If it was a mutual reason (petty arguments or conflicting mindsets) there's a chance things could reconnect

• Sometimes, yes

• yes we miss always who we love...

• Even if we already haven’t actually seen one another in 2 months? We’ve talked... nice talk and also him being mean :/

• yes... but if the person moves on or cheat you then you should break with him...

• Absence makes the heart grow stronger