Have you ever gotten an EX back?

Have you ever got an EX back and succeeded or fail?

Stories please

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, I have this girl who I were in a relationship with for 1 year. She was totally in love with me. However I get stalked by girls sometimes because they say I'm very pretty, so at a point I did crappy things and went to cinemas with other girls, she was a bit p*ssed and I promised her not to anymore. She believed me, probably due to love making her blind. She always touched my body the right way and loved my muscles too. I loved her too, we were very close. But yea, I messed up and cheated 3 times. She got really angry and broke up. I was hurted to and found myself really stupid, but I'm not a p**** man and I just moved on, then after 3 months she called me and were crying about how much she missed me, then it got a bit emotional and we decided to get back together and I had to promise her never to cheat again and I had to put her name in my MSN name and her pics on facebook. Well I didn't do the facebook thing but I accepted she wanted something to get some trust.

Now were back together for 4 months and everything is going fine, although her parents don't like me anymore xD.

• Wow ..well I'm happy that your back together and happy good luck :D

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it always ends up back to where we were at when we originally broke up. Never works in the long run and will never do it again.

• many times, and fails every time also, not worth it usually

What Girls Said 2

• We started hooking up again, but we never officially dated again because it was too complicated. The way that I see it, we broke up for a reason. We obviously weren't compatible. The hook ups ended because he wanted more than I did from the relationship. Now we're not even friends. I would steer clear unless the problem that caused the break up has been resolved completely.

• many of my ex's I have taken back but then I remb when I left them in the first place I think there is one ex that I want back but I left him because I thought I liked this other guy better but turns out he lied and cheated and then the other guy wasn't there when I wanted him back and that's my own faukt I know that but now he is texting me again and wants to try things again so I'm not sure how its going to go but I know that it prob won't go so well but I'm hoping :)

• How did he mention wanting to try things again with you? I'm kind of in the same situation except reversed. I want to get back with my ex, I just don't know how to tell him

• That he missed me and wanted to just try things out see what happends and such nothing happend he stoped texting me and now I have someone new who I think I might grow to love very much :D