Have you ever gotten back together with any of your exes?

If so, why? Are you still together? How many of your exes have you gotten back together with?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I did but it only ended up with us breaking up with each other 1.5 years later.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i never got back with my ex girlfriends mainly cause
    the break up was so hard on me that i just couldn't do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did once and never will again. Getting back together with an ex is like letting them take another shot at you because the first bullet only grazed you.

0|0
    0|0
  • because we sat done one night and spoke for 3 hours and came up with a solution and trial period. unfortunately she broke it off because she "didn't want to mess it up again"

1|0
    1|0
  • Because we both had still feelings for each other. But now we r not together any more. This happened with only one of my exes.

2|0
    1|0
  • a lot of bitterness in this thread lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried once. However the flame was lost. I began seeing her more of a Sister type friend in the end. Now I just want what's best for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried once. It was a horrible mistake I'll never repeat.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

All were ended for a reason. I still talk to some of those exes, tho rarely. Good terms with all of them. And the ones who left while causing maximum damage, I'd be a fool to take them back. Wish them all good luck because some will really need it. I prefer not to even hear of them for everyone's own good though.

0|0
    0|0
  • No And never want to. I dont water dead plants

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope and never will

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. One ex. Six times. Her choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • no cause they broke up with me cause they ended up being a total bitch towards me

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately many times. With many of them. I guess I never learned my lesson.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• My ex only wants me to hav sex with him

I ignore him n have done for 3 years now he's a whalloper

1|0
    0|0
  • Did, because he asked for a second chance. Broke up again a few weeks later.

2|0
    1|0
  • Only got back together with one of them. We got back together because we were both in the mourning phase and thought it was best to. It wasn't. We initially broke up because of constant arguments about not putting enough effort into the relationship. He constantly needed me to prioritise him over everything and restricted me from doing certain things, like hanging out with my own friends. We broke up again after like 2 weeks lol.

1|0
    1|0
  • sure. dated a dutch guy nov- dec 2015. a year later her invited me to stay at his place for 2 weeks. it wasn't anything serious, but we really enjoyed each others company and met each others parents and stuff :P

0|0
    1|0
  • No. But not including when we were just “taking a break”

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell no I'd rather eat glass

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They tried to get back with me but I was totally disinterested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Coz I'm a masochist. And love hurting myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. He wanted it

0|0
    1|0
  • No problem haven’t

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;