My ex made me the other woman. I'm hurting so much and my self esteem has taken a nose dive. How do I get over him?

Sky_97
I had just turned 20 and I'd only been kissed once. So I wanted to change that and start dating. My friend suggested tinder as I'm quite shy in person. So I joined tinder and I matched with this super hot guy (he was legit my perfect guy in physical appearance) in the first day. I was ecstatic but I knew nothing would honestly happen between us. He was wayyy out of my league and I was very self conscious. Anyway we spoke over the phone for about a month. Things were becoming really hot and heavy. He suggested we meet. I was terrified but I eventually gave in. We finally do meet and he was even hotter in person y'all!!! Couple dates down the line, I gave my virginity to him as he was very persuasive and I was weak towards him. I didn't regret it, I still don't as we were both consenting adults and I knew what I was getting into. 3 months of dating, and he starts to respond less to my messages and only responds at Fuck boy times. You know, between 10 pm and 1 am. I got pissed off and it affected me at campus. One day I was cyber stalking him, and I found a post that his girlfriend uploaded of them recently and she hash tagged iloveyou amd couplegoals. And a whole lot of other shit. And the dickface was planning on meeting me that same weekend !!! I sent him a message swearing the living shit out of him and he just reads the message and blocks me. Wtf. No apology. Nothing. And I'm hurt. I'm fucking hurt. Coz I miss the cheating sonofabitch. And I hate him. And I hate that he can walk away from this scott free. No consequences. I don't know how to get over him. Help!!!
6
2