My ex made me the other woman. I'm hurting so much and my self esteem has taken a nose dive. How do I get over him?

I had just turned 20 and I'd only been kissed once. So I wanted to change that and start dating. My friend suggested tinder as I'm quite shy in person. So I joined tinder and I matched with this super hot guy (he was legit my perfect guy in physical appearance) in the first day. I was ecstatic but I knew nothing would honestly happen between us. He was wayyy out of my league and I was very self conscious. Anyway we spoke over the phone for about a month. Things were becoming really hot and heavy. He suggested we meet. I was terrified but I eventually gave in. We finally do meet and he was even hotter in person y'all!!! Couple dates down the line, I gave my virginity to him as he was very persuasive and I was weak towards him. I didn't regret it, I still don't as we were both consenting adults and I knew what I was getting into. 3 months of dating, and he starts to respond less to my messages and only responds at Fuck boy times. You know, between 10 pm and 1 am. I got pissed off and it affected me at campus. One day I was cyber stalking him, and I found a post that his girlfriend uploaded of them recently and she hash tagged iloveyou amd couplegoals. And a whole lot of other shit. And the dickface was planning on meeting me that same weekend !!! I sent him a message swearing the living shit out of him and he just reads the message and blocks me. Wtf. No apology. Nothing. And I'm hurt. I'm fucking hurt. Coz I miss the cheating sonofabitch. And I hate him. And I hate that he can walk away from this scott free. No consequences. I don't know how to get over him. Help!!!

26

What Guys Said 6

• Well, if you have any pics with him, you can show it to his current girlfriend to fuck that shit up. It's petty, but it'll make you feel better in the short term. As for the long term, you did nothing wrong. Life is a lot of trial and error. Other guys on here would yell at you for being so shallow in picking a partner. Don't worry about it. Honestly, we only ever think we know what we want until we have it. The more experience we gain, the better the picture of our ideal partner becomes. Good luck in your romantic life.

• Thank you for the advice. Though I won't tell the girlfriend... everyone will blame me for seducing him. And there's no guarantee she will believe me. I don't even have pics with him coz he didn't like taking pics.. Though I do have some dirty selfies of him that I persuaded him to send to me 😂😂

• Lmao, you went purely for looks, so you kinda brought it on yourself.

• Feel sorry about you, you should find hobbies or something that will make you busy, and don't take tinder or something like that too serious, now you learn from this, don't fall for someone just looking at their physical appearance

• Rat him out to his other girl.

• Get a new boyfriend

• Cry as much as needed and tell his girlfriend.
    Then delete Tinder cus thats just about sex and get OKCupid.

• Thanks. I don't think il tell his girlfriend. Il be the whore in the scenario... will definitely look up OKCupid

• You're not a whore if you didn't knew about the other girl, you just got led on. :)
      Maybe you were with him before her, then he cheated on you.
      I'd tell her tough, not for revenge, but because she should know, and he might just cheat on her with someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• You can do better than him. I don't blame you for being upset but you didn't do anything wrong. I don't think you're 'the other woman' because usually the other woman knows what is going on - she's a mistress and she's okay with that.

I can promise you you're not going to be the first or last girl he cheats on his partner with. It's not your fault. It'll take a while, but you can move on. You should tell his girlfriend because if it was you dating him, I'm sure you would want to know. Plus you have proof so it's not like you're just trying to upset her

• You just have to move on baby. He's not worth your time and you have to make it very clear in your mind. You don't need him you don't miss him and if you think otherwise that's your mind playing tricks on you. That's how I moved on

• Thank you. How do you handle the jealousy. Especially when you see pics of your ex and his gf?