How do I tell him I no longer want to meet him? (please read the details) :(?

So, the thing is i really like him a lot but he's just too busy making his career and i appreciate that. We never talk on phone, we hardly chat. I'm afraid i'm falling for him and ultimately it will going to break my heart. He knows what i feel for him but he straightaway says CAREER FIRST. I can't deal with this anymore. I need him.. his time, else i'll go mad. So for this i want to leave him. May be we'll both be happy.. right?

28

What Guys Said 8

• Just tell them him the truth, its rather selfish of him to do this to you. I am currently not dating any girls, until I furhter my career, cause i know its unfair on me, and on them.
    Definitely move on, and find someone who give the time. At the end of the day, you have to have break someones heart, either yours or his. But your breaking both hearts for the better. He will get over it.

• If he's so interested in his work, you better leave quietly, because that relationship won't work.
    success does not mean a lot of work but success is to make a balance between your life and what surrounds you.

Good luck...

• If you’re not getting what you need then yes you need to leave

• I don't understand those guys, why do they enter relationships at all...

• First of all, good choice , get out fast, the longer you stay the harder it's gonna be, and it'll hurt more.
    Second, just tell him the truth, he's gonna need to deal with the consequences of his decisions he knows that. He made his choice and that means losing you...
    Tell him you can't cope with him putting his career before you, and without him spending more time on you, and you choose to end it here... Good luck :)

• I think it's the right thing to do before you resent him. If he won't make time for you, he's not worth being with.

• Being honest mam, tell him the truth, you wouldn't like it if he start questioning and stalking you

• You can say, you need time for thinking...

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell it to him straight.

• Just tell it directly