How do I not get attached/upset when someone decides they don’t wanna be with me?

21 year old junior fucked me over too. I, at least, got some pot out of it.
I am a little upset but I wanna be able to deal with this better as well as in future “relationships”.
Thanks babe

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way is to build a wall around your heart but the downside is once it's up it's hard to break down which means when you do find a great guy it will be hard to let him in

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a tough one. If you're getting attached before you really get to know them, then you might be falling for the idea of what a relationship could be, and this tells me that you want to be in one to fill a void in your life. Maybe dating isn't the right choice at this time. Take time to figure out what is missing from your life.

What Guys Said 6

• stay with people your own age. 99% of the time oder guys, while they are wealthier and are more interesting to younger girls, are only out to exploit you, and all you’ll get for it will be a bad reputation with worthwhile guys.. and a little pot

• It seems like young guys are just as awful though. Is it just a guy thing in general? Does this get 'fixed'

• Yes, younger guys aren’t perfect, but they aren’t nearly so good at telling you what you would like to hear and manipulating you in various ways--as you have just found out--... so you can relax a little around them.

• By jerking it off over a video

• work out if you fill upset with that I do it helps

• If you ever want I need to chat just come say hi

• Enjoy this relationship, as girls also need sex.

• I wanna be with u! Fck all others!!

What Girls Said 1

• This is something that is very hard to actually achieve. It takes only yourself, your value and self love. It's hard to cope with someone not liking you, it very hard when all you want is for things to work out. But you need to know "this person doesn't like me or want me and therefore I don't want him. He isn't worth my time or affection". Just know that there will be many times this may happen. People will come and go, don't invest your whole self into these people. It's easily to let go that way but you need to love yourself and if you take time doing things for you and treating yourself and appreciating yourself then it will be easier for you to move on. I hope this helped hun. You deserve the world.