Is my ex interested in me again?

This past weekend I was in my exes city for work (we were long distance) and he put me up (my original accommodations fell through and when I asked if he had any friends I could stay with, he offered his own place instead)
I came into the weekend thinking I would do my own thing and he would do his. I was still under the impression that he was dating someone, and I wanted to be respectful of that. Plus, I didn’t want to give myself any unnecessary pain, as I know I have lingering feelings towards him.
He ended up wanting to spend a lot of time with me, which was honestly really nice to hang out just as friends. There was never any talk about his current girlfriend and I was honestly starting to wonder if he’s even dating her anymore.
Is there any chance he’s interested in me again? He said he had fun and to let him know the next time I’m passing through and that I’m welcome to stay at his place anytime. For reference, he was the one who ended things with me last winter but wanted to remain friends.

02

What Guys Said 2

• He probably still cares for you. Ex's will always have feelings for ex's. I'm glad he was respectful and didn't try anything sexual. Maybe he feels bad for breaking up with you and wanted to make it up to you by having you stay at his place.

• Thank you for your comment. I think he cares, I’m just wondering if he might care in a more romantic way again. Who knows...

• Thank you for your encouraging words! Sorry for the long delay. On a related note since I’m still not over my ex... I’m trying to figure out if he’s even still with the girl he had started seeing. When I asked him about her in a text recently he NEVER responded. But everything else leading up to and since, he has responded to. I notice he still “likes” some of her photos on Instagram. Is it common for a guy to keep liking a girls photos even if he is t seeing her anymore?

• It's ok respond when you have time :) I log in everyday so I check my messages once a day on here. You could be right maybe he is not with the girl since he didn't respond back to your text message. I think guys will like photos sometimes for a like for a like. You should check his page to see if she has liked any of his photo's. Sometimes guy's will like a girl photo to get attention. Maybe even if they broken up and not together. I guess it's a way to say hi to a girl or to let her know that the guy is thinking about the girl. But you could be right maybe she broke up with him.

• X is called x for a reason.

Letter X is not just a letter.

What Girls Said 0