Is my ex interested in me again?

Anonymous
This past weekend I was in my exes city for work (we were long distance) and he put me up (my original accommodations fell through and when I asked if he had any friends I could stay with, he offered his own place instead)
I came into the weekend thinking I would do my own thing and he would do his. I was still under the impression that he was dating someone, and I wanted to be respectful of that. Plus, I didn’t want to give myself any unnecessary pain, as I know I have lingering feelings towards him.
He ended up wanting to spend a lot of time with me, which was honestly really nice to hang out just as friends. There was never any talk about his current girlfriend and I was honestly starting to wonder if he’s even dating her anymore.
Is there any chance he’s interested in me again? He said he had fun and to let him know the next time I’m passing through and that I’m welcome to stay at his place anytime. For reference, he was the one who ended things with me last winter but wanted to remain friends.
Is my ex interested in me again?
2
0