Why won't he text me back?

(this is the same guy from the other 2 questions) OK so I texted him and a I told him hi. He answered me by saying "hey what's up" so I told him "nothing I'm just really bored. What are you doing?" he answered me "o you just texting me because you bored. I don't really like that." and I told him I was sorry that it was just like a conversation starter but he didn't answer me. I texted him today and he didn't answer me again. Should I be worried? I really like him and I think I kind of ruined it. What should I do I really like him. Was it that mean of a text for him to get like this?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun I'm sorry to day but you should not have told him you were texting him because you were bored. You should say something like, Hi, how are you? Or something along those lines. And yes he seemed hurt that you said that to him.

What Guys Said 1

• it could be a million reasons but the best thing is to just not over analyze and just take it easy and how you normally would as if nothing happened.

I used to over analyze why girls wouldn't text me back all the time but now I've realized that this is the way to go!

Good luck (:

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest I think he's just not that into you because you did appologize and made it clear that you did not mean it in an offensive way but yet he is now ignoring you... if he likes you and wants to get to know you he wouldn't do that a guy would make the effort and laugh it of saying I'm just kidding I know you aren't just texting me cause your bored and then you guys make conversation but this guy is just a jerk and your better off hun!

• Maybe he was hurt because he liked you and he thought you didn't like him because you said you texted him because you were bored?

• Well he knows I like him cause I told him he likes me too I think. But I did tell him I was sorry and know he just doesn't answer me :(

• Hmm... Is there any time that you see him? Maybe you should try asking to meet him somewhere and see if he responds to that?

• Well I don't really know when I'll see him again. before I would see him at work but that's why he told me we should just be friends for now because he didn't know if he was going to work with me again.