How to break up with someone without hurting them?

Both sides are ok and there's no "dirty laundry ", it's just not what it was.

1225

Most Helpful Guy

• It honestly can't be done. You can always say a cheesy line of "Its not you its me" lets be honest that never works.. Just have to say it for what it is and why it is. Being honest is better then trying to convince the person they did nothing wrong... Let them take something new to their next relationship

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you! 😊

• You're welcome, good luck! I'm sure he'll appreciate the honesty tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• meet face to face. try a compliment sandwich. two good things about them and one thing they could consider working on for future relationships.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It makes sense. Thank you! 😊