Why does loving someone hurt so much?

When you love someone a lot but they break up with you why does it hurt so much?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• because you have found confort in putting your trust, loyalty, love, and thoughts into someone, leaving yourself vulnerable to them, and then trusting they do the same. ahh I guess people want to feel like they can depend on someone, and if they break up, then you can't depend on someone anymore, and it leaves you feeling like half of you is gone. ahh you just push through it, and become stronger than you ever thought you could be, alone.

2|1
    0|0
  • Because it always hurts to lose something that you cared about? When you get close to someone and really like someone, they become apart of you and suddenly when it ends, you can end up feeling like a part of you has been ripped out and you feel empty. It's completely normal, but you get over it with time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Out of love, sacrifice is born, hate is born. Then we are able to know pain. pain is the only constant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love, love is creating a weakness, a trust, a dependency on someone else, it's a need, a want to have/be with someone, I know that pain, but it will subside, it'll be okay, just give it a little time

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you developed feelings for them and you block out others and when they break up with you, there's no one left. That's why it hurts!

1|0
    0|0
  • We have attached OUR thoughts and ego to this other person, and then they are gone; they take some of us with them. At least, that’s how it feels until we realize hey, we are still all in one piece. All they took was our tennis racket, maybe.

0|1
    0|0
  • coz you are very attach to that person, everything seems related to her, , just leaves a big hole

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry you're in pain but you are going to be fine. There will be another man in your life before you know it. Keep your eyes open and believe in yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • its because of expectations...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not permanent, just a phase

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Do u ever read some quotes, " everything that too much will hurt u too much too in the end. " something too much or too lack isn't good. Balance.

Know how n when to stop n limit yourself. Have self control.

When u love someone, u know there r 2 risks. Happy ending or Sad ending. N end of relationship must be very painful for both or just to 1 of them.

If u don't want to feel hurt then be wise looking for a mate n be wise decide everything in your life, so u wouldn't feel regret in the future.

1|1
    0|0
    • This feels relative to my opinion. But this is deep. Big time, worthy of mho!!!

• Because you thought that person loved you as much as you loved them and it turned out to be a lie.

1|1
    0|0
  • It hurts only when that person doesn't love you back

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;