Why do I always attract these types of guys?

Their really manly and quite a lot taller than me, I’m quite petite and I am 4ft11 I wear subtle makeup and heels and I look reserved I don’t put myself out there.

23

What Guys Said 3

• If the members of the opposite sex generally react the same way towards you, it is almost always a result of something that you are doing, something you are saying, something about the way you present yourself.

What kind of guys would you rather be attracting?

• Not all of them I’m saying I’m shocked that it’s the manly ones because I’m so small I wouldn’t think I’d give off that effect most of the time they won’t even hear me talking

• I have dated many petite women. My ex-wife is 5' 1". Many petite girls are very, very cute!

• ... You attract men who are manly and taller than you... wow... that's like 90% of the female population.

• You must be having something exceptional may be look body bearing

What Girls Said 2

• well.. seeing as how you're 4'11", it'd be hard to find a guy who's not taller than you. That's not really a 'type', seeing as how the vast majority of guys are 5'9"+.

• It might be a desire to protect, since you are very small and shy. And, since those men have a head start in protecting, in both height and looks, they are attracted to you.

I often attract tall, right-wing guys with a lot of sarcasm, but I think that's because, deep down, that's what I like.