WHAT DO YOU THINK? What's going on this boys mind? What are his intentions?

My ex texts me this Saturday that past, breaking up with me. Today he texts me. What are his intentions? WHAT DO YOU THINK? What's going on this boys mind? What are his intentions?WHAT DO YOU THINK? What's going on this boys mind? What are his intentions?WHAT DO YOU THINK? What's going on this boys mind? What are his intentions?WHAT DO YOU THINK? What's going on this boys mind? What are his intentions?

What Guys Said 11

• Fuck that, block him.

• This kid is a fucking a loser. Leave him. As for your question it's difficult to say what he just means with, "hey" and, "how are you."

• piece of shit this guy.

• What a fucking loser.
    This guy has no clue what he's doing. Best leave him in the past, he is liable to choke on a spoon at breakfast

• He's got a side chick and wants an open relationship. But wants to keep you as a back up. Don't fall for it. It's only going to mess with your emotions.

• Wow lol So he's been having a side chick the whole time? Is that why he also thought I had sides too? Hahaha

• Yep yep. The ones that make a huge fuss over things. Are the ones doing it and don't want the other one to have it all too.

• Ah I see so this is what cancer looks like. Very insightful, thank you for this. Also I don't buy any of this. I think he is full of shit and is trying to manipulate you to get in your pants. Lemme know if I am right

• Manipulative and untrustworthy

• I don't understand what he's trying to convey. He's all over the place with his messages, It's best to just ignore & see what happens next.

• I don't really think he likes you because he hadn't suggested you to break up otherwise. I think you will find someone better

• If a human could be a potato it would be him.

• He is facing insecurity or depression try to talk honestly with him.. it seems he loves you.

What Girls Said 7

• He's a waste of your time, don't walk away, run!

• He’s desperate

• I love your answer, hahahaha!
    I don't know what he wants but yes like he says, you deserve so much better and i'd skip jump away from him and leave it all behind.

• I guess he expected you to be upset about him breaking up and is shocked and suffers from a wounded pride about your reaction. Now he's acting desperate.

• Damn. You are a badass. Please..👑.. Take this youve earned it

• I genuinely don't understand what he's trying to do but it isn't worth the stress

• Fuck that guy! He seems like a really fucking loser tbh. I wouldn't trust this guy