Would this be appropriate to say?

I started seeing this guy around four months ago and we've become closer and more than what I expected us to be. I'm moving away in a week and I'll see him again just before I go. We've never confirmed our relationship to be anything but in the short time when we were together, it felt like forever, like I didn't need anyone else and I did reject anyone who tried to date me for lack of a better term. I've never felt this way.

I want to tell him that I care about him as much as a person is capable, knowing him for only a few months. It was fun while it lasted but it's over and I've accepted the death of this 'relationship' in a way. I don't know if I would be overstepping or if this would be an overly harsh thing to say. What do you think?

01

What Guys Said 1

• You feel that if you say to him you haved resigned yourself to letting your relationship because of distance this will disappoint him? How is the sex and are you saying that this guy and you aren't aware that this is goodbye?

• I'm saying that I know this is over and i want to tell him how I feel but don't know if I should

What Girls Said 0