I made a mess of my life. No clickbait?

So, i met up with my exes best friend for advice on getting my ex back. And he said he actually thought i wanted to hook up and thats why i wanted to meet. He advised me not to reach out to my ex but he did tell me he told my ex he was meeting me possibly to hook up and my ex was angry. Then the next morning, i get a message from my ex calling me pathetic and that i can't show my face to him. So i got pissed off and yes, i showed up to his house. He didn't open the door after 30 min and he told me im crazy but he messaged my private Instagram at 1 am last night while i was sleeping i was pathetic and then i said you're the delusional one who does that and then gets mad your best friend was willing to have sex after a simple message asking to meet. Im so confused. What happened. Please help me. Im so ashamed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see where your heart was, but going forward, I wouldn’t confide in my boyfriends friends ever again. As you can see, things get complicated and they’re a middle man you just don’t want in the equation. As for the situation, don’t beat yourself up anymore. Your intentions were harmless, and if your ex won’t even bother to ask your side of the story, then don’t waste your breath trying to earn his forgiveness over some shit that never happened and was never going to happen. YOU know what you did, and do not need closure or acceptance from him to feel better. Wash your hands of that situation and move on.

What Guys Said 2

• It's rare when it isn't clickbait

• I think u need to not get back with ur ex and move on... as for the friened... forget him too...

What Girls Said 0