Just don't understand why?

Why is it so hard for any woman to be loyal, honest, faithful in a relationship? I've had two long relationship's in my life. I was married once. But both of them ended with them cheating on me. I worked my ass off just to make sure they had everything they wanted. I bought my ex a house a new car. Then my she left me for someone else. My other ex left me for someone else. And asked me if I would wait for her. My first ex and i are good friends. I still help her out when she needs it. She is still with the guy she left me for. He beats her ass all them time. Something I couldn't do to her. My last relationship wasn't the best either. She was controlling and abusive. But I still tried my best in both relationships. I tried to work things out. But yet they left me for someone else. I don't understand why I have loyalty respect and am faithful to the one I'm with. But I can't get it back in return. So that's why I ask why women don't have loyalty respect or faithfulness for the one she is with? Just don't understand why??

32

What Girls Said 3

• Because you're looking at the wrong women. Think about all your past relationships and watch for patterns that you find in the unpleasant ones, then avoid those in the future.

• I'm just going to be single for now on. That way I won't have to worry about it. But I know you are right about that. I just kept falling for the wrong ones. And no one can guarantee that there partner won't ever cheat on them. Thank you for replying to this.

• Mister, if you choose the wrong women it's your problem and don't complain about them not being loyal.
    I am completely sure my partner will be faithful.

• You never know what you are getting into with someone. Or know about there whole past. So choosing the wrong ones. Isn't always the problem. And there is no way anyone can guarantee that there partner won't ever cheat on them. But thank you for replying to this.

• That sucks, been in the same boat myself

What Guys Said 2

• Women don't fall in love with people, they fall in love with the idea of having a partner that they are just barely undeserving of.
    It is a highly conditional attraction dependent on the perceived quality of her partner that has to be carefully maintained by the male throughout the entire course of the relationship by repeated displays of superiority.

As such they struggle with being loyal, because the inherent nature of their attraction towards men is incompatible with the concept of loyalty.

• You deserve lots of love for your efforts

• I feel the same way. But it never happens. They always want loyalty faithfulness and respect. But seem to never give it in return.

• Just in the hands of wrong women..