Should I break up bc of this?

My boyfriends family is threatening to beat my brother for a certain reason and he, my boyfriend kept this a secret for me all this time and somebody told me today. I love him so much and he loves me too but this is too much. There is so much more to tell but i am keeping it short.

23

What Guys Said 3

• Does your brother deserve a beating? Ultimately, any sort of lying or hiding the truth is a betrayal of trust. He may have had his reasons but at the end of the day he lied to you and is trying to hurt your family.

P. s. sounds like very ghetto behavior

• You basically did a lot of writing but didn't say much. If you want help with your problem you have to give ALL of the details.

• I know that but if he sees this and finds out i know about it he is going to kill him for telling so i am kinda scared.

• Send me a private message then.

• Yes, break up. You can do without that sort of problem, and you never know if someday it might be directed at you.

What Girls Said 2

• If your brother is undeserving of the harm, I'd suggest staying away from the people in your boyfriend's family - which I don't think is too hard if your boyfriend can visit you alone but if not, I'd consider staying away from him as well.

You don't want people who consider violence to small problems in the long run.

• It sounds like the beating is going to happen regardless. I would break up with him for having those kind of people in his life, because I wouldn’t want them in mine.