Is it just an exiting excuse to leave someone because of a bad temper?

04

What Guys Said 4

• here's the thing KrispyKrunch, no one takes nothing from anyone. the point is its choice the person depicted upon themselves.

rather for them to have excuse? or ghost?
    Rather for them to have excuse? or bottle it?
    rather for an excuse? or hurt there feelings?

matter if its small as temper. we are adults and choices and emotions should under control and most of all it what makes us human. some more than other. KrispyKrunch

• Bad temper can be really scary, and can evolve in abuse. I remember I had trouble controlling my anger and I hit wardrobes desks and what else and I punched literal holes in them fists bleeding. That's scary, everything in your mind is wired to get yourself to safety, someone who can't control his anger or her anger is dangerous. Therefore your mind will advise you to leave

• Do you want to put up with somebody that's pissed off all the time. I wouldn't I'd move on pretty quick

• If they have the bad temper you are protecting yourself. If have it then you are protecting them. In no way is it bad.

• Yeah he left because I am hot tempered. I am really working on it.. it just took me the loss of a good man to want to change.

What Girls Said 0