What is wrong with him?

my boyfriend gets sick everytime we see eachother tonight was the first night he told me he loves me but he got sick again he told me he just gets nervous and asked me to bring him home so i brought him home i got home and he texted me he was breaking up with me i asked why and he said “I did like you but I’m too nervous around you and makes me not feel good and I don't know what else to do so I want to end things I can’t keep feeling like shit. I’m not ready for a relationship I should have waited longer to ask you out.” he asked me out our second date and we have only been together three weeks, he said i’m his first girlfriend but i don’t get it... why is he really breaking up with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he basically told you what is wrong. Some people do get so nervous that they just can't be around the person invoking those feelings. You have to be comfortable with the person you are in a relationship with. I am sorry this happened to you, but you have to respect what he is dealing with and let him go. He either needs to work on whatever is causing him to feel this way or find someone that does not make him feel like that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Im gonna go out on a limb and say it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with him. Stay positive.