I told him that I did not want to add to the stress but that I wish he would give me another chance. He replied with a vague and open ended response and told me to have a good night and sleep well.
I just can’t get him out of my head.. I was thinking of texting him in a few weeks to see if once he has calmed down if he will be open to continue dating me. I don’t want to pressure him but I know I can’t wait for months for him to come around.. what should I do?