How to end a relationship that hasn't really started?

We've been seeing each other for nearly two months now but because he works crazy shifts I only get to see him on weekends and if he wants to go out on the weekend with his friends I won't see him for two weeks.
this week he had three days of work he didn't do anything he could of seen me but he didn't.
Sunday is his brothers birthday so I can see him on Saturday for a few hours.

im just over it now as much as we get on and have a great connection I feel it's moving to slow!
So how do I tell him?

43

What Guys Said 3

• why are you not invited to his brothers birthday? WTF NO CAKE FOR YOU! USE THAT AS A REASON TO BREAK UP XDD
    welcome. MHO pls. Im a strategic mastermind.

• Just be honest and tell your not interested anymore in the relationship because of his work schedule and see what He says.

• Truthfully. Express your feelings and see if he understands. If he does then maybe you can work it out or part on a good note. If he doesn’t understand then he’s not worth your time. And it will hurt if you part ways. But that pain is part of growing and being stronger. Love is not for the weak.

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell him straight up.

• It sounds like you're not a priority. If that doesn't work for you, let him know and move on

• This sounds likemy ex's schedual. he works from 7pm to 7am and we only saw each other on the weekends ( which was really hard ). it really does not get easier. If you dont want to contiue this relationship say something like " ya know, this whole schedual is really draining me I think ( fill in what you want to say )

• From one girl to another, if you want the ball in your court, get busy being "too" busy for him. Wait an hour before responding to texts, or don't respond at all, he'll call eventually and then you feed him the same BS he's giving you!