How to get over a relationship when there was nothing specific wrong?

After 2 years we seem to have called it a day. We are best friends and make each other laugh every day. We have lots in common and don't argue. There is nothing specific wrong with the relationship except that perhaps the spark is not there. The other factor is that we live across the other side of the world and one of us will have to relocate to continue. Anyway, the point is, how can I move on from what is for the most part an amazing relationship?

21

What Guys Said 1

• I ended up marrying my best friend of 12 years after breaking up in year 2... on the other side of the globe.

• 7d

May I ask why you broke up? Was it the distance? He has left me more than once because he misses his family. I feel stupid for taking him back every time.

• 7d

I broke my foot (accidentally) a couple hours later. Needed her to translate to the doctor then. We stayed friends with benefits while I dated others... she's incredibly patient.

• 7d

Woah, ok. There is no way I could deal with that. Thankfully (?) he is back at home on the other side of the world right now.

What Girls Said 2

• Guess just move on and start a new one.

• You don't. You just learn to accept it for what it is.