Did you ever dream you got back with your ex?

What happened after? Why did I havr this dream? Deep down, I miss him and love him like no other, but I just met someone else!

35

What Guys Said 5

• I know she's not right for me, but she's the closest I've ever been to love. I see her in my dreams all the time. Usually I wake up in a cold sweat, scared.

• I do constantly. But I've been single since we've broken up. It's been a long time now

• 5d

I understand you... going on 3 years for me

• Happens a lot for me and it's kind of annoying because it's usually a sex dream so I wake up cumming all over my bedsheets. I donmt mind having an orgasm but I canmt control it and it always makes a big mess

• Never, that would be a nightmare

• Any time i do dream, anymore.
    You dont need the details but you probably just really wsnt to be with them again

What Girls Said 3

• Yes loads of times.
    But i don't read to much into dreams.
    I dream about things i don't like and people i don't like as well.

• Nope. I miss him sometimes but I know that he isn't the one for me. ☺

• My ex and I were married. I divorced him, we had a super rough time prior, now I realize i may have been very immature. Its been 3 years and I just met this new guy. Low and behold I had this dream my ex was trying craxy hard to sleep with me, but I wouldn't let him. And its random because since the divorce my ex moved on like the day after. Probably wishful thinking

• it doesn't mean anything. i think it's normal to think of an old flame when a new one comes into the picture and to compare. but that chapter is over.

• All the time