Did you ever dream you got back with your ex?

What happened after? Why did I havr this dream? Deep down, I miss him and love him like no other, but I just met someone else!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I know she's not right for me, but she's the closest I've ever been to love. I see her in my dreams all the time. Usually I wake up in a cold sweat, scared.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I miss him sometimes but I know that he isn't the one for me. ☺

• My ex and I were married. I divorced him, we had a super rough time prior, now I realize i may have been very immature. Its been 3 years and I just met this new guy. Low and behold I had this dream my ex was trying craxy hard to sleep with me, but I wouldn't let him. And its random because since the divorce my ex moved on like the day after. Probably wishful thinking

• it doesn't mean anything. i think it's normal to think of an old flame when a new one comes into the picture and to compare. but that chapter is over.