Do guys appreciate it when their girlfriend asks questions?

do guys appreciate it when their girlfriend asks:

1)how he is?

2)how his day was?

3)if he's eaten/showered/relaxed?

or any other similar questions.

I'm asking this because, I always ask my boyfriend how he is and what he's done during the day. since recently, he never answers back, and I have a feeling that it annoys him >_<"

i only ask because I care and worry about him. how can I make him understand that? <3

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well, don't ask a guy questions the minute he gets in the door. Generally, we don't like that. Especially if you live together, and he comes in the door from work, that is annoying.

What Girls Said 1

• No it doesn't annoy him hun don't worry, you're doing something good. I used to ask my ex what he's doing every 5 minutes. I mean you could ask him if it annoys him and he will tell you with a straight answer, but that doesn't mean he's annoyed. You're just being a tad paranoid.

• Haha, I guess I am. I don't ask him ever 5 mins, but I do generally ask him. like, while having a conversation xD thank you..!