Im cheating with my boyfriend. 😭?

I met one guy long time ago and he is very special to me. We have good connection with each other and now I have boyfriend and we've been 2 years. So, this special friend of mine one time we had some intimate moment and I think Im falling inlove with him but he doesn't want to commit with me. He wants to be my friend only. ☹ I feel so guilty to my boyfriend. I know I better choose my boyfriend who really loves me. I really want to move on with that guy. Dont know what to do. Need some help. 😭 I know its my fault but I need some advice.

23

What Guys Said 3

• Be with your boy friend. But tell him also the truth and let him decide what he wish to do post that. If ur feeling r right he ll never leave u

• Just ask the guy you like if he is willing, if he is just say to your boyfriend "I'm sorry I lost feelings for you and I think I like someone else but I didn't want to cheat on you so it is best that we break up"

• Your boyfriend deserves to know.

What Girls Said 2

• Confess to your boyfriend.

• Cheater... forget the other guy and confess to your boyfriend!!! he deserves to know