What are signs a guys not happy in a relationship?

Anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• He ask questions to try and understand how to make you happier

• He does ask. I didn’t realize he could possibly be deflecting.

• I always make sure to point out that I give what I want so... if I massage your back it's because my back hurts, if I ask you what you want for lunch it's because I'm hungry... etc etc

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn’t make conversation with you and is quiet. Doesn’t try with the relationship

What Guys Said 27

• Man... I'm never happy but that doesn't mean I'm not interested with my girl. She asks me from time to time if I'm happy because she tells me I always looked pissed off. I told her it's because I'm an ass. If your man seems unhappy simply ask him. It maybe otherwise.

• If he stops calling or answering your calls he used to respond to. You two stopped doing the things you used to do. If he stops touching you, doing nice things for you and surprises you every now and then...

• Communication stops & wanting to spend time with his partner / wife also stops , often to the actively avoid stage. Newsflash... men also withdraw sex too , not as frequently as women , but it happens when we are pissed off , that normally spells the end of a relationship from the man's POV. I withdrew totally from my ex , before planning & executing Operation Bin.. ie I binned her !!

• You will see changes in a guy when a guy wants to be a relationship vs when a guy has to be in a relationship. But there could be other factors that make a guy unhappy in a relationship. His job? Your sex life? or if he is seeing someone else. Do you think your guy is unhappy?

• He’s unhappy. I’m not sure how unhappy yet.

• Sorry to hear that. Why is he unhappy? Have you tried talking to him about it?

• Less talking. Less eye contact. Less attention. Less physical.

• You being the one doing the effort to make it last :o
    Also, if he's always in a bad mood around you and easily frustrated :-(

• When he starts not wanting to touch you in the slightest way anymore, and starts acting around you like you are just his annoying sister.

• doesn't initiate conversations. withdrawn, maybe makes excuses to not be around you.

• When he complains way too often, about anything especially you. When it seems he's more unhappy than happy and when he starts avoiding you.

• When he hits you over the head with a frying pan.

• He doesn't want to spend time with you. He doesn't want you around basically.

• He sad

• A lack of interest in what you have to say.

• changing cell #s, blocking you from social media,

• Distant, lack of effort, lack of sex, no communicating.

• The lies will be more obvious. You will know. Just listen to your gut.

• Not giving you much importance

• making excuses to not come see you

• he doesn't want to be around you.

• Ignores you. No positive comments. Less sex. Gone more often. Less communication.

• Mood changes

• he doesn't want to spend time with you

• Starting staying away more

• definitely making no time for them is alway an excuse

• Getting distant from you and much less or no sex at all

• We he needs more and more personal space!

• The easiest way to find out is to ask 'Are you happy?'

What Girls Said 3

• Distant
    Making you mad on purpose
    Not doing things he used to do

• he won't be interested

• He is not happy