Ex girlfriends behavior is hot and cold?

Ex girlfriend broke up with me a while back. I immediately went into NC. Sadly, I do see her at the gym quite a bit.

Last week, she started to tease me and even have light conversation with me. Then she told me she heard about competition I was participating in. I told her not to come because I jokingly said “I don’t want you taking topless photos of me.” She replies saying “one day you’ll grow up” laughing as she walks away.

this week I saw her and she was like 2 feet away from me completely ignoring me.

the following day, I see her again and she keeps staring at me. After her workout, I see her chilling facing my general direction.

next time I see her, she kinda talks indirectly to me. Her best friend, which is a guy, starts being playful with me.

thoughts and opinions?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She wants you. She's trying to show some interest, without being too direct. And clearly it's working.

If you broke up for good reason, ignore her and leave her where she is. If you like her, or see any potential in the future, it doesn't seem off he table.