Let's argue!!! Which gender do you Think cheats without remorse the most?

Please feel free to be very vocal on your opinions. My answer though is both sides are horribly quick to just jump into another's arm at a moment's notice without any real concern for their partner that they are destroying. Don't be on here spitting that fake love and pity that most cheaters use as an excuse to make up for their very ugly decision

• Men
  • Women
  • Both equally
    Vote C

824

What Girls Said 8

• You mean who cheats more? Because cheaters have no remorse at all.

• 5d

Some do actually have serious remorse even when they know their actions are inexcusable very small percentage though.

• 5d

Nope. It's so stupid and pointless.

• Who cares? Cheating is terrible, no matter who does it and no matter the amount of the remorse. Ugh :-/ just terrible.

• I'm going to go with men, cause so far guys on here have told me that if their girlfriend bought a hotter girl around them they would either do it or at least thought about doing it/cheating on their girlfriends with the hotter friend.

• Both

• Men.

Not saying that because I'm female, just taking into account all the jerks my friends and I have encountered.

• Men cheat the most

• 5d

Women have the least remorse when they do

• 5d

Hmmmm this might be pretty accurate. I have a feeling though that when women cheat they barely get caught so they don't own up to it even with evidence in their face. Girls are smart enough to clean up their tracks. Guys are dumb and sloppy that's why they're more upfront about it. Just my opinion

• Men cheating assholes they r sooo good at lying in ur face

• 5d

Women are just as good though 🙄

• 5d

@Shuey Most people don't actually have true opinions about subjects, they just spew whatever comes to mind at the time.

• 5d

@shuey if that sounded like flirting to u then I feel bad for u but there is still hope

• I'd say men, due to higher sex drive. But it could be both equally. I don't like at the statistics of it, just based on the knowledge I already know.

What Guys Said 24

• Unfortunately we're finding that the things we have found true forever and ever are turning out not to be true. I'm going to say that both genders cheat and in order to do so there has to be some quality about you that is able to do so without guilt or with much less guilt. However, the more research that is done regarding human sexuality specifically regarding sexual selection of humans and how it has impacted our evolution has conclusively shown that we are not a monogamous species. Both genders are programmed to cheat. And right now they believe it's nearly 50/50. Men tend to be idiotic at cheating and almost always get caught. Women know how to cheat in stealth mode. Many women are capable of cheating without even telling their best friends. And women tell their best friends fucking everything. But the risk for women is greater if caught and so they cover their tracks much more thoroughly than men. Many women are cheaters and you don't know it and you never will know it and they will take it to their grave. Men are stupid enough to get drunk at the sports bar and tell their buddies about it. Now I know this is an issue that is near and dear to many of our hearts, including mine. My wife serial affairs over our 12-year marriage was the primary factor of our divorce. Serial affairs. When I finally found out about her and my best friend I was several years behind on my research. Fortunately I know technology a lot better than she does and I was able to put together a puzzle with at least 9 affairs over 12 years two of which were women. She has mental illness which is one of the reasons she can't stop. It also causes her to be a pathological liar. And I mean Oscar winning. This girl gets stopped for drunk driving and is able to talk to the officers into driving her home. The whole time I was under her spell and had no clue. Just take a sharpie marker and write stupid on my forehead.

• 5d

She got caught while drunk driving and totaling her vehicle in an area of the city where she should not have been according to her cover story. Well I put two and two together and a couple of my friends put two and two together and we basically busted her. She only admitted to the one affair with my best friend because it was the only one that she knew that I knew about. I didn't show her all of the other evidence I dug up and she denies those Affairs to this day. My case I think is a little bit different than most. She's been in the mental hospital 4 times with an illness called borderline personality disorder. She's basically like a female sociopath / narcissist. I can tell you for certain that she has no remorse for anything that she's done, and that's largely due to the fact that people with her illness alter their memory so they forget conveniently about all the bad things they did to people. And I use the word bad lightly.

• 4d

Yes that's why I stated that my situation was not typical of the average woman that cheats. My ex-wife was and still is batshit crazy. But her MO... Her reasoning, or strategy, methodology and tactics are very similar to how modern women cheat. She just did it compulsively. I really am thankful that my test came back clean.

• 4d

And the reason this business contract lasted was for survival reasons. Life was a lot harder back then. Cheating with still rampant but you sort of had to overlook it because divorce simply was not an option. However now the Disney Princess generation feels entitled to cheat at will if for better and For Worse turns out to be for Worse. They have Notions of princes and soulmates and if marriage turns out to be difficult you're completely entitled to throw your vows out the window and do whatever you want because you were promised a fairy tale. the problem is that marriage is still fucking hard despite all of the modern conveniences we have. In reality we are serial monogamist at best jumping from monogamous relationships every 5 to 10 years. So it's really monogamish.

• There have been different results from different studies. Some have shown the number to be even. Others have shown that men cheat more but they might just prove that men are more willing to admit it. The simple answer is that nobody knows because you cannot survey the entire population of age of consent males and females and you can't force them to tell the truth, even when given the chance to answer anonymously. Futhermore, you then have different ideas on what constitutes cheating.

• Women cheat on good guys because thanks to our mothers we are lied to about what women find attractive in a man. She knows damned well dad wasn't a nice, wholesome young man when he was 22, yet here they are telling us to act like dad currently acts. In our depressive state we find out women don't actually give a fuck and can be genuinely evil. So we retaliate by doing the same thing. And since women have no agency:

poutperfection.files.wordpress.com/.../assholes.jpg

This meme exists.

From birth men are taught self control, and to treat women like princesses. Women on the other hand are taught, better yet, groomed into believing they deserve everything in life. So for a little girl to feel any sort of remorse for suddenly liking Chad more than Charles (Chad has better toys) is absurd. Any child psychologists in the room? You're welcome to cite the actual terminology to describe these behaviors as I don't care enough to bother.

Its simply the biology of a pair bonding mating strategy. And there's no punishment for cheating women in the western world. There's a great Facebook post on a African page wherein a guy is complaining that his girlfriend is pregnant by another guy, a 2nd time, and he's unsure if he should leave her or not. The female AND male responders are making excuses for her ranging from him not being good enough in the bedroom to some satanic possession #PrayAboutIt making her cheat on him.

• Not to generalize, but women from my experience 'justify' their cheating. There is some fault in the guy that gives them the greenlight to cheat. I may be wrong.

• 4d

I'm pretty sure every cheater tries to justify it.

• Both equally!

• Easily women. I've dated girls I've seen cheat on me and not blink an eye out sweat if I confronted them about it. Would flat out deny it.

• Hard dick has no conscious, wet pussy has no remorse

• You can't generalize and stereotype an entire gender based on a handful of personal experiences.

Some women and men are cheating bastards

Some women and men are loyal and faithful

• Both men and woman. There isn't really any way to say unless u study every single human being on the planet which let me remind u is over 9 billion.

• Without remorse? Definitely women. They have infantile brains in which they concoct a scenario where their significant other left them no choice (literally forced them) but to cheat.

• Statistically speaking a study recently done shows men cheat out if emotional insecurities. In other words men are seen as to be the ones needing to listen to women's problems and are disregarded as having any worthy of being listened to by their counter parts. As a result 9/10 men admitted to cheating out of emotional insecurity and being disregarded as sexually one minded beings instead of emotionally misunderstood.

• Men. I don't think that it's because all men are horrid pigs, but the male sex drive is far more powerful then the female sex drive. Men have a greater ability to have sex with absolutely no emotional investment when compared to women. Women cheat too, but yeah.

• Women will justify it to the ends of the earth, it's always somebody else's fault but men will at least own it, they screwed up and guys will say that or just announce at that point, they want out.

• The question is pointless due to being part of the choices as a judge.

• Is this a trick question? There are only two genders, right?

• Women

• Women

• Definitely a woman

• Women.

• Both

• Both does it coz of their own preferences..

• It's guys and many of us are proud of it , that's why the term "fuck boy" exists

• Women cheat the most and won't end a relationship until they've started another so they have less regret for cheating. Women are like monkeys not letting go of one branch until they have a good of another. Women will continue to date a guy for months with the intention of dumping for someone better further down the line because they hate to be alone espicially with a big wedding coming up or Thanksgiving, Christmas, new years eve, valentines, Easter, birthdays and the rest. My mercenary sister dated a guy because she wanted to be introduced to all her boyfriend's brother's high flying male friends in the hopes of landing one which she did.

• Before everybpdy freaks out hear me out. This is basic human nature and psychology. Women can cheat with no remorse because once she wants another man, she is set. She will definitely pursue the man. Guys on the other hand, may slip, but realize they mess and admit and go back to theiur woman. Women can manipulate better for sure but once she's wants out she will get out.

• 5d

Once a women wants out she'll get out that's for damn sure. But the funny thing is we are talking about cheating which involves staying in that unhappy relationship to go out and fuck somebody as opposed to actually getting out of said unhappy relationship 😂😂😂 the irony amiright