Do you think my boyfriend would break up with me over this?

So my boyfriend and I have already been going through a rough patch since he has depression, he did Coke one time with his friend and I was just really disappointed in him... I know everyone makes mistakes and he's not in a good place in his life right now so I'm just worried and concerned. Last night him, his brother and the whole group of guys went out, I tagged along since I was the dd, and he ended up getting some coke for his friends. As he was meeting the dealer ugh I wish I didn't do this but I told his brother about that one time he did coke, in which he's never told his group of friends but me this situation since I'm so worried about him doing it again and I just feel so in the wrong. His brother promised me he wouldn't bring it up to him but he's disgusted by him for doing it, and I feel like if my boyfriend ever found out about me telling his brother he'd break up with me 😞 I know it sounds stupid but I just feel like he wouldn't come to me about anything again... and I'm worried his brother would bring it up to him drunkly even though he said he wouldn't.. what do you guys think? I don't even know what to do or if I should tell my boyfriend I told his brother..

32

What Guys Said 2

• You did the right thing. I don't think he'd break up with you for it, at least if he isn't totally consumed by an addiction.

• It's coke🤷🏻‍♂️ you know how many people do that shit lol lighten up was one time he's a big boy not like it's meth crack or heroin

What Girls Said 3

• You should tell him that you talked to his brother about it. If he finds out some other way, I have a feeling it would piss him off

• Tell him you told his brother. We can’t say if he will break up with you for telling him that.

• I'd tell him. As you didn't know it was a secret