I broke up with my girlfriend because she said she was a virgin but admitted later that she was raped. Is this okay?

I am a virgin and I am waiting for marriage to have sex and I expect the same from a partner. I know its not her fault But i feel like I deserve a virgin.

1213

What Girls Said 12

• You’re a virgin until you choose to have sex. Congratulations. She’s still a virgin.

You just might be an entitled jerk. Time will tell.

• Woooow I really hope this is fake because there is no way a real person could be this awful.

You deserve nothing. Not with that attitude towards a girl who survived a trauma.

• Many people don't consider being raped as losing your virginity. And you can't really blame her for that happening. She probably is already hurt enough and doesn't need someone breaking up with her for that

• You don't deserve anything, you're trash. Period.

If anything, she's deserves better than a piece of scum like you.

• No no and no. Rape yes by principe means she isn’t a virgin but it isn’t her fault. It wasn’t her decision, it doesn’t make any difference if she is a virgin or not, it doesn’t affect the sex in any way. I have the same moral when it comes to sex but this is definetly an exceptional case and you breaking up wit her based on that is an awful awful move.

• it was rape, she didn't do it on purpose

• She was raped u stupid fuck can't u give her a break

• That’s fucked up that you broke up with her. She is still a virgin because she didn’t consent to giving her body anyways. Rape is already tramautic enough and you didn’t make it any better for her. it was out of her control and you made her feel worthless. i commend on you wanting to wait till marriage but honestly you don’t deserve shit when it comes to the girl being a virgin.

• ummm... no

• uhh fuck you

• It’s good you broke up with her, she deserves much better.

• Stop trolling

• 6d

What do you mean? Im serious

What Guys Said 13

• "But I feel like I deserve a virgin." And that's the problem, right there. You don't "deserve" a partner; you earn one. And in this instance, you failed miserably.

Granted, she lied to you, which is not a good start. But your attitude is WHY she lied. Hopefully, she will find a guy who treasures her for who she is, not condemns her for what she was forced to do.

• 6d

but how did she lie though? she is a virgin. she never consented to giving her body away and rape is not her fault. so she is still a virgin.

• 6d

i’m not expecting others like yourself to agree with my definition. i’m just disagreeing with you.

• 6d

@saraxarba actually, we agree. I like your definition just fine. But that's not how language works.

• Yeah, its okay. Now she can find someone who isn't a piece of shit, you on the other hand deserve to die alone

• Deserve? With a mentality like that you ain't gonna get laid period being a virgin ain't something you should even worry about if a woman is nice enough to treat you with affection especially after being abused then you should be grateful instead of stuck up go beg that woman to forgive you before you remain a virgin for the rest of you life

• " i feel like I deserve a virgin. "
    LMAO.

Marry a 12 year old in Yemen.

• 6d

oh lord don’t give him any ideas. he already broke up with a girl who was a rape victim cause he doesent believe she’s a virgin.

• You can break up for whatever reason you want.

• 0|0
  • dude if you're Christian; your the judgmental kind, don't be.

Sorry, bru I was holding back judgment , but even the lord isn't holding me back from this rant...

You MOTHER ###### you spineless sack of...
    I can't I just can't
    If you were my sister's boyfriend I would kick your ass.
    your horrible. You don't deserve shit...

You just ruined my day

• It is okay but not for the reason you said. She lied to you. It is a hurtful experience for her and she confided in you about it. I would have felt somewhat lied to. I would not have left her though. Virginity doesn't mean as much to me.

• I mean if she was really raped than you're kinda scummy

But let's be COMPLETELY honest... like 1/3 girls nowadays claim they were raped and it's become a whole "the boy who cried wolf" type of thing so...

• 6d

do you know how many sexual assaults go unreported a year? and also 1 in 4 women are sexually assaulted. also the amount of victims that have a false rape allegation story that number is so small so... your post is invalid

• 5d

No its not. Shoplifting is way worse

• 5d

i disagree with that.

• the trolls on here haven't disappeared or got less pathetic

• Nah, girls over 12 are active.

• You're a troll and you deserve to be left alone