Getting mixed signals from ex. HELP!

My ex broke up with me 3 months ago. He didn't talk to me for the longest time but then got a girlfriend and dated her for two weeks and dumped her. The last week they were dating he started talking to me again. We hung out once and it was great! I went off to school and we texted just about nonstop all day everyday and we skyped each other every night. That all happened this past week. Well we had plans to go hang out this weekend but yesterday he told me he couldn't because he had to intern. I believed so I made no big deal of it. Well today I found out that he isn't interning at all and is actually making plans with his friends. So he lied to me so he could get out of hanging out with me I'm guessing? Also, I haven't heard from him since last night. I had texted him this morning telling him to have a great day interning. Well he never responded and I haven't heard from him all day. I don't know what to think about all of this. I thought we were really started to get back together or at least be in the process of it. Now I kind of feel like he was just doing all of that to keep tabs on me. We dated for over 2 and a half years by the way. I don't know what to do or what to think about this. Any advice/help/thoughts?

pleeease help?
he did finally start talking to me again.some days he seems like he wants to talk and others he seems like he is completely aggrevated. I still really like him. I would love to try things with him again. I don't know if I should tell him or what to say

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I just saw your question hadn't been answered and it has been two weeks since. I hope you are doing ok.

Now to your question.

I guess he wasn't really sure about stepping back in the past. You had a nice time with him, chatting/texting and then he goes quiet, then says he is doing intern and then you find out he isn't and then he is gone all quiet again. It all stops. It sounds pretty much he is not sure about what he wants. Don't be the girl waiting for him to contact you and be at his beck and call.

He is your ex and what he does with his time is his business, as you no longer have this privilege that you once had when you were together. It goes both ways.

You obviously still have feelings for him but he doesn't for you. He may care about you but that's about it. You will have to wait and see if he contacts you again. Don't text him or call him in the meantime, just give him space.

What Guys Said 2

• I think hez nt into u..he really loves you bt at d same time wants to play,return de favor

• Hes not over you, might be missing you, trying to get over you, couldn't help himself and contacted you, maybe he doesn't know what he wants confused, or wants to see other people and keep you on the back burner and come back when he is ready

What Girls Said 1

• He has no freaking idea wtf he wants, honestly.

For the sake of both of you, don't tell him you want to try again. Not until HE'S sure what he wants. He's either playing mind games with you, or he's unsure of what he really wants to do at this point. If that's the case, then just back off a bit and do your own thing.