Guys, dated a guy who lied to me extensively for a few months, ended up getting pregnant, having a miscarriage, ex blocked me and is rude why?

We dated for a few months, he compulsively lied to me about everything. We were on and off for the last week of our relationship, and I started seeing someone new.

The day after we broke up, I found out I was pregnant.
We tried to make things work for a week, until he told me he was leaving me for his ex. I ended up having a miscarriage weeks later, I became depressed.

Months have gone by and at times I reach out drunk, angrily at him, only because I still see him occasionally at college. He blocked me, and ignores me which makes me more mad. When I try to explain to him, he’s ignoring me hurts, and I request he make an effort to avoid me at school, he lashes out at me, making me feel my behavior is abnormal and crazy, that he just wants me to leave him alone, yet won’t change bumping into me for my own sanity.

Why is he so cold and cruel?

15

What Guys Said 5

• Move on, you are dragging yourself down...
    He already showed you that he doesn't care, so why should you

• You need to move on. Also talk to someone. Talking could help you heal yourself.

• Harsh reality is that no called hero will come save you.. you only have yourself to save you dear. I'm very sorry

• Trust me he just using you... That boy don't have nomore need form you... Don't wst ur time...

• No it's not rude as you are harassing him. Your relationship ended but now you want him to provide emotional support, he doesn't owe you anything. If I was him if get a restraining order taken out against you as your behaving like a real bunny boiler. Visit a shrink.

What Girls Said 1

• Well think about it, you drunkinly text him these out bursts when he just want you to leave him alone. there's no point in remaining in contact with you, he has a girlfriend now and it wasn't a good relationship in the first place, it obviously didn't end OK. He probably blocks you and ignores you because you constantly try to get his attention which I don't see why you should care. Its unfortunate that you had a miscarriage however now that you're broken up nothing connects you two anymore