If your ex apologized to You?

Well we aren't really ex's we just had a weird thing and I blew up at him and then we fought. He said we were friends but because the fighting I blew it. Anyways I tried to talk to him yesterday which went ignored. I did a lot of reflecting so I texted him an apology because I had blamed him for everything and it wasn't all his fault so I owned up to my wrongs. It all went ignored and I'm going to leave it.

I'm just wondering. How would you feel if you received an apology from someone in this type of situation?

07

What Guys Said 7

• If it was my current most recent ex giving an apology to me I would be suspicious as to her real intentions and honestly it would take a great and noticable change in her for me to accept it and give her another chance.
    But you might have guessed that, as we've talked about it before.

If it was a woman I was interested in or he been dating, I would give her apology serious consideration especially if I knew I was still interested.

• Sometimes actions speak louder than words, Im sure u have heard this.
    Show him u mean it instead of apologizing.

• 7d

My apology went ignored, I wish I somehow had a way of showing him through actions but how can I went he won't even speak to me and he's also out of the country right now.

• 7d

It wasn't ever a relationship it was a weird thing. He travels for Work, supposed to be back next month. I don't know if I'll see him again.

• 7d

Congrats, u are now single

• If it's happened more than once or twice I would call it. A couple of times is ignorable and forgiveable but any more than that and your basically making your partner a punching bag.

• 7d

The arguments came from a place of hurt on myself. I blamed him for me feeling the way I did and I realize that wasn't his fault. I'm trying to do the right thing. If he choses not to talk to me again that is okay I just wanted to acknowledge my wrongs. So far he hasn't said anything to me since my apology.

• 7d

Well as long as you said your piece and he saw it I would walk away. Nobody's perfect. I've been through the same thing.

• 7d

I do feel better because I realize it wasn't fair to completely blame him. I have faults I'm not perfect. I don't have any expectations.

• It depends A LOT of the situation and for what i was blamed, in most of then i really don't mind in accept the apologies (don't care if is my ex or no), that means It also depends of who exactly we're talking about, his behavior, etc.. Anyway, you should just consider the moment he used trying to forget about you, somewhat trying to flee from the bad feelings, and then, boom, apologies... That's shocking. Just give some time.

• it will take some time and proof, of what you said in the apology to be real. We men, if we know we are not at fault completely will be hurt even though we don't say it.

• 7d

Well at this moment I'm just going to leave it. He apologized to me when I blew up and I'm just trying to right my wrongs. It's up to him now, I told him in amongst my messages that I would give him time. But this was a healing process for myself as well.

• 7d

Alas he responded and thinks it's best if we don't talk anymore.

• 7d

sorry to hear that. Well at least now you can move on knowing that the air is cleared. good luck with you future endeavors.

• if u truly love ur ex and u appologized to him then i think it should be ok... but dont make the mistake again... I've actually been down that road several times

• 7d

I don't want to make the same mistake. I don't have any expectations of him. He never responded to my apology.

• 7d

He eventually responded and thinks it's best we don't talk anymore ☹

• 7d

awww im sry to hear that

• I would say apolagie excepted an if it wasn't to bad of a thing be your friend again

What Girls Said 0