Would this scare you away or make you feel better?

would this text scare you away or make you rethink things about your first girlfriend you broke up with but were only together with a month? would you take her back? “hey, i just want to make sure you’re positive you don’t want me around anymore, because i know i wasn’t treating you right, i want you to know i’m sorry and honestly it was cause i was nervous around you too, i wasn’t being myself. it takes time to get to know someone and be comfortable. i felt the same way, everything was a little rushed i just couldn’t say no to being your girlfriend the last thing i wanted to do was hurt you. so if you’re definitely not going to want to be with me i understand, it’s okay, but if you wanted to we could even just start being friends and see what happens, and if we just stay friends or not then whatever i won’t pressure you into anything cause i’m not even sure how i feel about the situation i just see you as a nice funny guy that’s been hurt and deserves the world and that’s something i can’t pass up so easy, it’s hard to find a guy who is just a great guy these days. i feel foolish asking this because if you wanted to be here you would, but i thought about the situation throughly and realized i wasn’t doing anything but making the situation worse.”

02

What Guys Said 2

• The message didn't have a lot of context in to what you did to your partner.

The text is very very long and has a lot of redundancies. Dial it up a bit and give the details into why texting that in general.

• 5d

he said he broke up with me because he was too nervous around me and wasn't ready for a relationship, an hour before this he told me he loved me for the first time and i replied “it doesn't seem like it” cause i didn't know what to say i’m a very confident girl and i feel like i kind of took too much controlled and pressured him

• 4d

i called him he answered and acted excited to hear from me accepted my apology but said he's not ready for a relationship and said he doesn’t know if we will see eachother again soon..

• 4d

Yeah little you can do about it, this is entirely in his domain to do what he feels like he needs to do. Best you can do is just move on and meet other people unless you are willing to wait for him for a undetermined amount of time.

• Cut off the first sentence. It makes me want to leave you on read and I don't even know you.

• 5d

so what should i write?

• 5d

You can call him at this point. If you wait longer you risk him moving on to a different girl.

• 4d

What Girls Said 0