What's the creepiest thing someone that liked you has done?

I just want to know if I have done any of it. LOL

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger I had just gotten done taking a shower and getting dressed, and my friend came over while I was towel-drying my hair. Well, when I was done with the towel I laid it down and my friend picked it up and smelled it before putting it on his head... Yyyyyyeah.

Then, one of my co-workers who carpooled home with me every day started hugging me and smelling my hair every time we parted ways. My friend confirmed he was sniffing my hair when I told her about it. So after I told my boyfriend, he went and had a talk with the guy, told him to stay away from me and stop bothering me. And even after that, he tried to corner me when I was alone. My boyfriend had to talk to him again and basically threaten the guy. He was nice the first time, but it was pretty obvious that didn't work...

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• i've had a guy that managed to get my number, call me from a restricted number and pretend to be a friend of mine to find out what I was planning on doing that day. a couple days later my mother told me he got a hold of our home number while I was away from the house and had a conversation with her about me. needless to say, I was not pleased that she complied.

0|0
    0|0
  • Followed me home...lol...my older brother had to scare him..he wouldn't leave my front gate and won't stop callin my name...lol creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • the most creepiest thing was a boy jerking his head back to see what I was doing from the other side of the room...and someone else that keeps asking me the same question, not "how are u" and keeps saying hi whenever we cross roads...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy who had mutual interest in me, mentioned mariage, and me having his babies... yea I let him go

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!