What's the creepiest thing someone that liked you has done?

I just want to know if I have done any of it. LOL

50

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger I had just gotten done taking a shower and getting dressed, and my friend came over while I was towel-drying my hair. Well, when I was done with the towel I laid it down and my friend picked it up and smelled it before putting it on his head... Yyyyyyeah.

Then, one of my co-workers who carpooled home with me every day started hugging me and smelling my hair every time we parted ways. My friend confirmed he was sniffing my hair when I told her about it. So after I told my boyfriend, he went and had a talk with the guy, told him to stay away from me and stop bothering me. And even after that, he tried to corner me when I was alone. My boyfriend had to talk to him again and basically threaten the guy. He was nice the first time, but it was pretty obvious that didn't work...

What Girls Said 4

• i've had a guy that managed to get my number, call me from a restricted number and pretend to be a friend of mine to find out what I was planning on doing that day. a couple days later my mother told me he got a hold of our home number while I was away from the house and had a conversation with her about me. needless to say, I was not pleased that she complied.

• Followed me home...lol...my older brother had to scare him..he wouldn't leave my front gate and won't stop callin my name...lol creepy

• the most creepiest thing was a boy jerking his head back to see what I was doing from the other side of the room...and someone else that keeps asking me the same question, not "how are u" and keeps saying hi whenever we cross roads...

• Guy who had mutual interest in me, mentioned mariage, and me having his babies... yea I let him go

What Guys Said 0