Should I call my boyfriend who cheated on me?

My boyfriend slept with another girl and I found out from a friend. I confronted him about it and it was true. He said it was the worst mistake of his life and I broke up with him. He later sent me a text saying I was the best thing that ever happened to him and that he was sorry and he made the biggest mistake of his life. He said he never felt more miserable in his life and I deserved to be treated much better than how he treated me. I didn't reply. I found out that he went for a 2 and a half hr run after I left and than had his head in a pillow for two hrs. He then didn't go to the lake with his

friends the next day, which he was supposed to do. I never replied and the only communication I've gotten from him is when he resigned in words with friends. Which was a really fun game that we played together. I don't know if I should call him or wait for him to make the next move. HELP!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• He obviously didn't care enough about you to abstain from f***ing another woman. If he really cared he would tell himself "I can't have her because I love my girlfriend and wouldn't want to hurt her" but obviously that thought isn't strong enough in his mind.

If you want to take him back take him back but he will most likely cheat on you again

What Guys Said 2

• You broke up with him; thus, he's your ex. Because he's your ex, he should not be any of your concern. It's time for you to move on. Forget about him.

• I wouldn't because he cheated on you once ... if things start going bad then who says he won't cheat agian

What Girls Said 2

• I was in the same boat as you the beginning of this year basically... It all depends.

Do you love him and how much? And do you think you could move on from this situation and be a stronger couple?

• If he loved you, he would not have slept with another girl. Those are not the actions of someone who loves you. I would leave him to it. Don't contact him by any means.

if friends want to say something about him, then tell them you would rather not know and leave it at that. Just get on with your life and have fun. You don't need a cheater in your life, cos once a cheater always a cheater.