If I was to catfish my ex girlfriend who hurt me and cheated on me? How could I make first contact without her realizing it was me?

My ex and I broke up just over a week ago, and she's now flirting and getting it on with a guy in America. I want to hurt her so bad.

So I decided I wanna catfish her, now I've tried this before, and she sussed it out because I left clues... This time, I won't.

What is the best way?

53

What Guys Said 3

• The best way is to not do it. You're just opening yourself up to more pain and frustration. Rather move on with your life

• Revenge won't do you justice

• Ok, first of all, I love it. I've done this kind of thing a million times, usually to extract info from people. My advice; pick a character from a show/book. Act that character out with a different name. Also be sure to alter your speech patterns. That can be a major tell.

What Girls Said 5

• She might get sus if you do try again so soon, but when the timing is better get a friend she's never met to message her and shit. Then try and get them to arrange to meet somewhere in public, then you could either not show up and stand her up or meet her there with or without your friend. But honestly it's best to just leave it and move on no matter how much revenge you want to get

• 5d

I want to move on but I also wnat to have a laugh... How long should I wait?

• 5d

Okay girl seriously I know how you really want to get back at her for hurting you but you will gain nothing out of this.

• 5d

I know. I hate her, so much.

• Why don't you just tell her that she hurt you?

• Don't do it. There is no point. You want to get over her dont you, if so, this isn't the way. Sure, it will give you immediate gratification, but in the long run, you will just end up hurt in the long run.

• Don't do anything, let karma get her

• You're pathetic.

• 5d

Yes, I am. I never claimed otherwise, But she's also a mental bitch who ruined my life, so it evens out.

• 5d

Forget her and fix your life. That's the best revenge.