Why he delited me from social media after we broke up? does this mean that he moved on?

First of all sorry about my English because im from germany. I wanted to tell my story and to ask you something. So i was with a guy who took him one year to win my heart. I always rejected him because I wasn't ready for relationship, I've had other priorities. Anyway he didn't give up and that's why he started to impress me. After some months of talking we decided to meet each other in person. We saw each other and liked each other a lot. So we continued talking. Then he has to leave (it was long distance relationship) after one month he decided to come again for me. We spent very good time together. Then he has to leave again :( after a while i felt that he started being little bit colder maybe of our distance i dont know. And I started being more annoying i guess, always asking him where are you? what are you doing? you're not finding time for us, and to be honest his call rates start getting lower. I started to think that he's cheating from so many reasons that he gave me. I decided to break up with him even though it was very hard for me. I broke up and he didn't do anything for it. He didn't say that is going to change or anything in fact he blamed me for doing pressure on him and i was so jealous and i didn't trust him. But believe me he gave me reasons I swear. Anyway he said that the reasons that we breaking up its from me because i did him pressure. After this i decide to delite him from every social media. But he didn't delete me maybe for 2weeks. Than one day i saw that he delited me too, does that mean that he is meeting someone else and moved on? And i wanted to ask if you think there's a chance for him to come back?

23

What Guys Said 3

• My ex just recently deleted me on social media and that's when I realised that there was no possible way I would ever let her back in my life. So no I don't think he'll be back and I think you should just move on.

• He's moved on. I don't think there's a chance to get back together. You should move on as well.

• A girl blocked me here on GAG.
    I feel very bad about it💔😢!

What Girls Said 2

• He moved on when you broke up with him and moved further on once you deleted him on social media. The fact that he follows suit is inconsequential. If you don’t want to break up with someone don’t break up with them. You say you had good reason to breakup, great. You just need to face the consequences of your actions.

• Maybe he moved on, try to contact him if he doesn't reply forget him.