Why people break up so much these days?

What's the main reason why people break up these days more frequently that they usually did in the old times?

Why people break up so much these days?

Thanks for sharing!

617

Most Helpful Girl

• Less tolerant, more doubts

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is because some people rush into relationships too quickly before they discover how compatible they are together - that's why I believe some relationships end with days to weeks or even within months. I think some people just go into a relationship for the sake of it and don't question why they are doing it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And why they don't take the needed time?

• I have seen some get into a relationship because it is a opportunity to brag on Facebook and Social Media and to change their status - they do this too early then a week later remove it and the relationship is over.