Somebody please help me out

Do guys take back women who due to certain circumstance has been disloyal but truly loves the guy and really can't leav without that 1 person?

Being in touch with my ex...

08

Most Helpful Guy

• If any guy takes back a women who is disloyal...they are making a huge mistake. The same goes for women. Every man, in his life time, has one shot per women...once they are disloyal...they are gone for good! It sucks but that's what we call life. This planet has almost 7 billion people, I'm pretty sure you can find someone else. Take care!

• So you think hel never ever come back in my life again

• Your gonna tell me I'm wrong, when you made a mistake? First of all speak for yourself when it comes to loving someone with all 'your heart'. Its obvious that you DIDNT since you went out and made a dumb mistake. And if you truly did feel that way, you wouldn't be in the position that your are in...now would you? Its call thinking before you act. If you want second chances then I advise you to get some religion. Next time, be weary of those who you take a shot at because you might not like da result!

• C'mon man just talking to your ex after a break up isn't sin...

What Guys Said 7

• "really can't leav without that 1 person?" that is quite presumptios. He can live without you as any person can live without a specific other person. If that disloyalty was cheating even more so. I don't and most men that I know of would never take back a woman that cheated or was disloyal.

• Trust and loyalty are quintessential in a relationship. If you violate it, it's very hard to overcome that barrier.

• So what do you think I shud do nw

• You should explain to your current boyfriend why you were in touch with your ex.

• Let me tell you onething I started seeing my ex as one of my friend's after I got into relationship with him, the only reason for being in touch was for the sake of my career

i told him even then.... he doesn't seem to have any trust in me and I truly donno how else to make him understand

• Nope

• it really depends on what the hell your talking about

• It all depends on the guy and the circumstances. What are these circumstances?

• Not too many guys can handle a disloyal woman. Even if he was a wuss and took you back it wouldn't work out in the long run with him knowing in the back of his mind you tried to get better. You should just move on with someone else and save both of yous a lot of wasted time.

• not if those guys have any self respect...

What Girls Said 0