Help me get over someone who doesn’t like me back?

Had a crush and turns out he’s a total player and led me on for the sake of his own ego. Even though I like him way less now, I still think he’s cute and i’m having trouble completely moving on from him. Help a girl out 😞 This was also my first time ever making a move on a guy so I feel like my self confidence just got lowered even more.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm sorry that you crushed on a player. I hope you find better luck in other guys. Don't worry about your self confidence too much okay! If he went after you even if it was just leading on, you must be quite an attractive girl for him to want you on "his list". Not saying that you are all about looks, I'm sure you are a great person too! Cheer up my dear, you'll find youself another.

Talk to more people. Start a hobby. Life isn't about liking guys, it's about doing what makes you happy. You know he isn't good for you so eventually your mind will gravitate to better people. Good luck! I wish only happiness for you!

• Preach it my friend! You are a badass for knowing how to respect women!

• Honestly thank you so much, reading this made me feel better!! 😊

• Just accept that fact and move on.

• I can help you out. And show you a real gentleman and good quality guy. I mean, yeah I'm a little young, but I know how to treat a lady. Guys who objectify and use women as a living sex toy are extremely repugnant, and they will likely never find true happiness. However, you can still find true happiness 😉

• That didn't come off creepy at all. Go back to playing call of duty

• I realize that was creepy. I was trying to be friendly and I don't know how to delete it

• You’ll be fine it’s going to hurt for awhile because you he made you feel so good then took it away (like some women I know) just remember the kind of guy that he was and hopefully you don’t come across another one.

• Keep trying to get him to like you

• Lets whatsapp if u want?

• Eveyone experiences this. Most white men do as they get rejected by white women because white women love black men

What Girls Said 3

• where's your self-respect? he isn't into you and so he doesn't deserve any of your brain space. remind yourself of how far from exemplary he is.

• Please, don't be a crybaby!
    His loss, move on from this idiot. If you have some self respect don't cry over guys like that.
    I am curious how you can not to move on from someone who treated you like that.
    Seriously, are you really gonna worry about someone who couldn't appreciate your worth?
    Don't victimize yourself.
    His bad if he didn't see how good catch you were.

• It is more like having sex for me. Some guys have sex with you and then never call back.
      Some guys don't crave sex but things like ego boost and they need to get approval from you, then they don't "call back".
      No need to cry over them, they are not much different from fuckboys.
      Remember the process, you enjoyed it, didn't you? He didn't lead you on but you did whatever you wanted to do and kudos for your bravery.
      Sometimes the only thing that matters is the process not the result. Don't spoil the memory by victimizing yourself. You had a good time, It ended, no problem, you had a good time, you did what you wanted to do, that's what matters the most!

• Dont feel bad! The guy is scummy. Why feel bad about that? You totally saved yourself time and even more heartache. Everytime you think he's cute remind yourself of a flaw he has, whether it's that he's a total douchebag or he's a wannabe whatever, even a physical flaw. Dont put yourself down. You had an attraction to him and went off of that. It's normal. Accept that. Accept that you put yourself out there and reeled in a moron. It happens. You don't get to know the person after a while. Feel better knowing that you had the courage to do something out of your comfort zone. Because it's a learning experience.

• Thanks so much for your response, you’re absolutely right, it’s not just about looks anyway!